Lately, I’ve been thinking about certain things/moments that send me in a downward spiral. Some may say “existential crisis” is far too dramatic and inaccurate a term for the things on this list, but I will tell these people to shut their trap. But honestly I think if you’ve experienced any of these, then you’ll 100% agree with me. Like, it’s not even an opinion, really.
- Seeing myself in the Target security camera at self checkout
2. Jogging for an hour and looking at your watch only to find its actually been four minutes
3. Flashing a route, but then seeing they lowered the grade the next day
4. Buying lettuce only to find its withering carcass in the back of my fridge a week later
5. CDC trying to tell me not to eat raw cookie dough
The list goes on, but I’ll let you off easy for now. So, your turn. What tragic things make you rethink life?