With a general interest in the outdoors, and more specifically rock climbing, theDIHEDRAL Podcast brings together people from all walks of life.
We open this platform to people who share an endearing devotion to “the outdoors”. Sit down with guests who share a warm predilection for mother nature and the possibilities she presents to us all. Every first Saturday of the month at 8:oo a.m. CST.
Anything BUT Climbing- Lizzy ELLISON and Paul ROBINSON #7 – theDIHEDRAL Podcast
- Anything BUT Climbing- Lizzy ELLISON and Paul ROBINSON #7
- Anything BUT Climbing- theDIHEDRAL CREW #6
- Alex Wildman & Jeff Markovitz- The Sharpest End: A Climb from Cancer to El Capitan
- theDIHEDRAL- Creative Messaging on Climate Change
- Anything BUT Climbing – Dylan BARKS #5
- theDIHEDRAL- High-Clip Goes To Horseshoe Hell, Part 2
- Climbers' Roundtable – Inclusivity in the Rock Climbing Community
- Chris Kalman – Dammed If You Don't!
- Tanya Chris – Aiming High: A Climbing Novel
- theDIHEDRAL- High-Clip goes to Horseshoe Hell, PART 1