With a general interest in the outdoors, and more specifically rock climbing, theDIHEDRAL Podcast brings together people from all walks of life.
We open this platform to people who share an endearing devotion to “the outdoors”. Sit down with guests who share a warm predilection for mother nature and the possibilities she presents to us all. Every first Saturday of the month at 8:oo a.m. CST.
Anything BUT Climbing – Pete WHITTAKER #1 – theDIHEDRAL Podcast
- Anything BUT Climbing – Pete WHITTAKER #1
- theDIHEDRAL- 'Twas The Night Before Climbing
- Dino Ruggeri- DYNO Detroit: Detroit's First Climbing Gym
- Anoushé Husain- Tough Woman
- Bill Ramsey – Climbing & Philosophy
- Brittany Rae Davis- Climbing After the Fall
- Dr. Emily Thomas- The Meaning of Travel
- Climb-On Maps- Climbing Cartography
- Tessa Minicucci- On Salmon Conservation
- Branndon Bargo- The Highpointers, TV Edition